Butterflies Mums volunteers make home visits or have contact with families each week supporting mums and their families in differing situations. They provide a listening ear and offer non-judgemental, practical and emotional support, and help to build confidence and coping skills.
How Can We Help?
Our volunteers can help with things such as:
- Listening to your worries and concerns
- Practical and emotional support
- Helping you find solutions to your problems
- Working with you to build your confidence
- Helping you to reduce the feeling of isolation
- Providing information about other services and groups if you need it
- Giving ideas for play and interaction with your baby or child
- Helping with routines if needed