Ofsted Announcement by Sara Wagstaff, Early Years Manager
Butterflies Day Nursery is celebrating their recent Ofsted inspection with a ‘GOOD’ outcome (view latest report). The team are particularly proud of the comments made by the inspector
- ‘’Children and babies are warmly welcomed by a friendly, nurturing staff team’’
- ‘’Partnerships with parents is excellent’’
- ‘’Children’s communication and language are exceptionally supported by staff’’
- ‘’The manager is passionate about improving the nursery to provide the best possible care and education for children’’
- ‘’The Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator is experienced and knowledgeable. She works closely with families and agencies to ensure that the children receive targeted support.’’
A recent comment from a parent
‘’I would like to thank each and every one of you for the help, care and love you’ve all shown my child over the past couple of years. You should be really proud of what you do, seeing my child go from a nervous wreck coming into nursery to absolutely loving it has been amazing to watch and she will miss nursery so much! She loves you all and we can’t wait for you to have her sibling’’
‘I am so proud of the team; they make my job as manager so easy. They are dedicated and professional and always go the extra mile in seeking out training and development opportunities, even in their own time, to ensure they are giving their very best to the children in our care’’.
Graham Rodger, Director of Children, Young People and Families
‘We are delighted to receive a ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted for our Butterflies Day Nursery and the recognition of all the hard work and professionalism that Sara (Early Years Manager) and her team put into the nursery every day.’
The nursery is also proud to announce that the setting is also Early Years SENCO certified, with the SENCO Charlotte Marshall completing her Level 3 Award for Early Years SEN Coordination. This feeds into NELC’s recognition of the nursery being a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for the work they are doing to support neurodiverse children and children with additional needs.
Plans for the future
The manger is working to achieve her Level 3 In Youth Work, so Butterflies can develop their after school offer. The nursery currently offer wrap around childcare all year round, 8am – 6pm for children up to 8yrs of age and they want to continue to make this as exciting as possible for all who attend.
Bookings now being taken for September, but be quick as places are limited.